If you’re considering changing your bathroom suite, then perhaps you already know what you want, and why you want it. Alternatively, you might not be convinced that the outlay for a new bathroom is worth it.
1. Perhaps you spend a lot of time in your bathroom, and want it to look nice and relaxing. Or, you might have a bigger family now, and want to make sure that your bathroom is suitable for your children too.
2. Maybe the bathroom is the original from when the house was built. If your bath is looking past its best, then you might want to think about replacing it.
3. If you’ve recently moved house, then perhaps the bathroom suite is not your choice of colour. Whilst it’s inexpensive to replace, if you don’t do it now, you probably won’t do it all, as you’ll get used to it.
4. It might be that you want a corner bath or a roll top bath rather than a traditional bath. Why not treat yourself if that’s what you want?
5. If you want to make more of your bathroom space, then perhaps changing the look and layout will make a big difference.
6. If you want to decorate your bathroom, will you need to change your bathroom suite as well? Your colour choices might clash, or stop your bathroom being a relaxing environment.
7. You might want to change your bathroom to something more traditional and fitting for your home. Or you might want something more modern. You’ll want an appropriate bathroom suite for your home, whether it’s a traditional farmhouse, or a stylish modern bachelor pad in an apartment.
8. If you want to create additional storage space in your bathroom, then changing the layout might be the best way of doing it. You might have pipes that you want hiding, or add more cabinets, or shelves. Maybe your family has grown, and you need more space.
9. If you’ve decided that you want a shower in order to save time in the morning, or because you’re struggling to get in or out of the bath, then why not have one fitted at the same time as changing your bathroom suite? You’ll have no more upheaval, and it will make a big difference.
10. Although you’ll be making changes to your bathroom to suit the needs of you and your family, you’re likely to add value to your home too. Modernising the bathroom, or even just changing the bathroom suite to a more neutral colour, can literally add thousands to the value of your home, and make it more desirable.
Now you know more about the benefits, is now the right time to change your bathroom suite?